Welcome to VDDS Membership Registration!
VDDS’ Annual Membership is from June 1 to May 31.
VDDS COVID-19 UPDATE: Further to our E News early July, although logistically we could gather “live” using multiple ballrooms/foyers and simulcast technology, we have made the difficult decision to not gather for our AGM or for any lectures in 2020. Given your feedback as well as the uncertainty for the Fall and that we are a community of healthcare professionals, we feel we need to be extra prudent in protecting everyone’s health, our attendees and our speakers. We hope you all understand. We will reassess in the Fall as to how to proceed in January onward. We plan to offer either a Bronze Membership for January – May 2021, or another webinar series, or a combination of live and online events.
For 2020, we are excited to move forward with our inaugural event originally scheduled for late September and present the GPR Update Online Series, featuring 8 speakers in 8 evening webinars. Visit GPR Update Online Series.
Please review the below membership options for consideration, that outline solutions for those who have already registered and for those who have not yet registered.
1. Membership 2020/21 (for those who have already registered their 2020/21 membership, or who wish to register) – Best Value
- Includes live events (according to membership level) and all webinars
- If also a member in 2019/20, and are entitled, includes April 2020 make-up lecture, date TBA
- Potential “bonus” lectures if we go live Jan – May, 2021
- Expires May 31, 2022
2. Membership 2020/21 (for those people who have already registered for 2020/21 membership and would like a refund)
- If you would like a refund but wish to attend the GPR Update Online Series, we will refund your membership fees paid by you less $200
- If you would like a full refund, you cannot attend any online or live events until you renew or pay for individual courses/webinars
- If you were a member in 2019/20, and are entitled, includes April 2020 make-up lecture, date TBA
3. Online Membership 2020 (for those who have not yet renewed and would like to register for the GPR Update Online Series only; 10.5 credits; Fee $200)
- Includes GPR Update Online Series (September – December 2020): 10.5 credits – $200
- If also a member in 2019/20, and are entitled, includes April 2020 live make-up lecture, date TBA
- Expires Dec. 31, 2020 (exception: make-up lecture)
NOTE: If you have not yet registered but would like to receive the benefits of Option 1 and have your membership expire May 31, 2022, you can still register for a VDDS Membership – see below categories. Registration Deadline under Option 1: Sept. 10, 2020. If we offer a Bronze Membership for Jan – May 2021, it will expire May 31, 2021.